Add texture and depth to your living space at an affordable price with this round natural color indoor jute and polyester blend area rug. The neutral tone won't compete with different patterns and will blend seamlessly in every decor from farmhouse to coastal making it a definite go-to for your design aesthetic. The round design will add a fresh look to any space. If you think a jute rug can't provide a comfortable level of softness, this round area rug is a game changer. A braided design paired with the blending of jute and soft polyester fibers will give a plush underfoot feel. The hypoallergenic properties of this round area rug will inhibit the growth of allergens. Jute fibers are extremely strong and tough giving this natural area rug the durability to hold up to high traffic areas. Simply shake or vacuum your jute area rug to remove dirt. To vacuum, use the bare floor setting with no beater bar or use a suction or brush attachment from multiple directions for a thorough cleaning. For longevity, care should be taken to limit exposure to moisture.
- Modern Round Jute and Polyester Blend Area Rug
- Suitable for Multiple Flooring Types
- Soft Polyester Threads for supreme comfort
- Tough and Strong Natural Jute Fibers for long-lasting use
- Prevents Growth of Allergens for better indoor air quality
- Reduces Noise from footsteps and absorbs sound from the air
- Greater Insulating Value provides warmth from cold surfaces such as hardwood and basement flooring
- Easily Cleaned with Regular Vacuuming or Shaking
- Decorative Braided Design Area Rug ideal for the living room, bedroom, home office or den
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.