Keep your design earthy and airy with the neutral tones of this handwoven jute blend area rug. The relaxed design of this indoor area rug won't compete with other design elements and blends seamlessly in every decor from farmhouse to coastal making it a definite go-to for your design aesthetic. The thick weave and soft blend of fibers will provide a cushioned feel for your feet. If you're a naturalist at heart and want an environmentally friendly decorating option this woven design jute rug is perfect for you. Jute is a renewable material and is biodegradable leaving no waste at the end of it's lifecycle. Made from natural fibers, this round jute area rug is safe for your home, family and pets. Jute fibers are extremely strong and tough giving this natural area rug the durability to hold up to high traffic areas. Simply shake or vacuum to remove dirt. To vacuum, use the bare floor setting with no beater bar or use a suction or brush attachment from multiple directions for a thorough cleaning. For longevity, care should be taken to limit exposure to moisture.
- Classic Natural Blended Fiber Handwoven Jute Area Rug
- Handmade, design may vary slightly
- Soft Jute, Cotton and Wool Threads for supreme comfort
- Tough and Strong Natural Jute Fibers for long-lasting use
- Reduces Noise from footsteps and absorbs sound from the air
- Greater Insulating Value provides warmth from cold surfaces such as hardwood and basement flooring
- Easily Cleaned with Regular Vacuuming
- Handwoven striped design area rug ideal for the living room, bedroom, home office or den
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.