Add the modern look of this 8' x 10' handcrafted area rug anywhere in your living space to make a statement. This indoor area rug, featuring a ivory geometric motif on a white background, is a cost effective way to effortlessly transform the look and feel of a room as well as providing other benefits. If your flooring has flaws that you don't want visitors to notice or tends to get cold when the temperature drops, this on-trend area rug gives a contemporary look while hiding an eyesore as well as keeping your feet warm. Long lasting comfort paired with a budget friendly price point make this triple blended area rug ideal for busy families. Made from soft and durable wool, cotton and polyester fibers, this rug is fade and stretch resistant to retain it's great looks and is super soft to feel plush on your feet. Highly affordable, you get the look and feel of wool without the hefty price tag. Nobody has time for high-maintenance items so ease of cleaning makes this beautiful area rug a must have. Dirt is quickly vacuumed away while water-based spills can be blotted with a dry cloth. Ideal for your living room, home office or bedroom, this textured design area rug will be an asset to any decor.
- 8' x 10' White and Ivory Geometric Design Area Rug for Indoor Use
- Handmade, design may vary slightly
- Suitable for Multiple Flooring Types
- Ultra-Soft Wool, Cotton and Polyester Threads for supreme comfort
- Fade and Stretch Resistant Fibers for long-lasting use
- Reduces Noise from footsteps and absorbs sound from the air
- Greater Insulating Value provides warmth from cold surfaces such as hardwood and basement flooring
- Easily Cleaned with regular vacuuming, blot water-based stains with a dry cloth
- Decorative area rug ideal for the living room, bedroom, home office or den
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.