Whether they are 2 or 12, give kids their own space to hang out and relax with this cozy small bean bag chair. Coloring with pure beeswax crayons, watching videos on their tablet, or performing with pretend-play instruments can all be accomplished easily with this cushy bean bag chair. This low-set floor chair allows toddlers to go from sitting to playing without injury and is just the right size for older kids to chill out or talk to friends. Adding this flexible seating in your classroom would be great for story time, collaborative learning and discussion groups or a calming place for students to disengage for a while. Having fun seating in the classroom can create a unique and more enjoyable learning experience. Refillable polystyrene polymeric beads allow this lounge chair to easily conform to the body for an incredible seating experience. A metal safety zipper locks to secure the beads and prevents them from leaking out or being removed without permission. The upholstery can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth or remove the slipcover for machine washing. Bean bags are cool chairs for toddlers through early teens due to their casual nature and easy mobility. This bean bag chair can be paired with our larger version for all to enjoy.
- Refillable Child Sized Bean Bag Chair
- Lightweight Design for easy movement from room to room
- White Furry Cover
- Cotton-Twill Upholstery for long-lasting durability
- Spot Clean with damp cloth for small spills or stains
- Machine Washable Removable Slip Cover for deep cleaning
- Wash using Cold Water; Do Not Bleach
- Safety Metal Zipper secures polystyrene polymeric beads
- Arrives ready to use for your convenience, no assembly required
- Alternative Seating Option for toddlers to teens, great for playrooms, dorm rooms and family rooms
|Single Unit Weight
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.