Don't have time to search through hundreds or thousands of table and seating options" This complete Bar Height Table and Stool set saves you time to focus on your growing business. This set includes an elegant Mahogany Laminate Table Top, X-Base and 4 Metal Ladder Back Barstools. Surface is heat, scratch and moisture resistant. Easily clean using a mild detergent and water, dry clean to keep your tables spotless. Use this setup in sports bars, banquet halls, restaurants, break room\/cafeteria settings or any other social gathering. Mix in bar height tables with standard height tables for a more varied seating selection. Whether you are just starting your business or upgrading your home or business furniture this restaurant quality bar table set will round out your dining space.
- Bar Height Table and Stool Set
- Set Includes 4 Barstools, Rectangle Table Top and X-Base
- Designed for Commercial and Home Use
- Rectangle Table
- 1.125" Thick Rectangular Top
- Mahogany Laminate Finish
- High Impact Melamine Core
- Black T-Mold Edge
- 33" x 33" X-Base with 3" Diameter Bar Height Column
- Cast Iron Construction
- Easy 2-Piece Assembly with Single Bolt
- Top Plate Pre-Welded to Column
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Table Size: 24"W x 42"L x 42"H
- Ladder Back Black Metal Barstool
- 500 lb. Seating Capacity
- Black Vinyl Upholstered Seat
- 2.5" Thick Foam Padded Seat
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- 18 Gauge Steel Frame
- Welded Joint Assembly
- Two Curved Support Bars
- Footrest Ring
- Black Powder Coated Frame Finish
- Plastic Floor Glides
- Chair Size: 17"W x 18"D x 42.25"H
- Back Size: 15"W x 12"H
|Table Weight Capacity
|Single Unit Weight
|Rated For Commercial Use
||Rated For Commercial Use
|ANSI BIFMA Certified
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.