Don't have time to search through hundreds or thousands of table and seating options" This complete Banquet Table and Chair set saves you time to focus on your growing business. This set includes an elegant Black Laminate Table Top, Round Base and 4 Metal Grid Back Chairs. Surface is heat, scratch and moisture resistant. Easily clean using a mild detergent and water, dry clean to keep your tables spotless. Use this setup in banquet halls, wedding ceremonies, hotel conferences, restaurants, break room\/cafeteria settings or any other social gathering. The lightweight designer metal chair will enhance any environment. Whether you are just starting your business or upgrading your home or business furniture this restaurant quality table set will round out your dining space.
- Table and Chair Set
- Set Includes 4 Chairs, Square Table Top and Round Base
- Designed for Commercial and Home Use
- Square Table
- 1.125" Thick Square Top
- Black Laminate Finish
- High Impact Melamine Core
- Black T-Mold Protective Edging
- 24" Round Restaurant Table Base with 4" Diameter Table Height Column
- Cast Iron Construction
- Easy 2-Piece Assembly with Single Bolt
- Top Plate Pre-Welded to Column
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Table Size: 36"W x 36"D x 30"H
- Grid Back Black Metal Chair
- 500 lb. Seating Capacity
- .75" Thick Plywood Seat
- Mahogany Finished Wood Seat
- 18 Gauge Steel Frame
- Welded Joint Assembly
- Curved Support Bar
- Black Powder Coated Frame Finish
- Plastic Floor Glides
- Chair Size: 17.25"W x 20"D x 33.25"H
- Back Size: 15.75"W x 14"H
- Seat Size: 16.75"W x 16.5"D x 19.75"H
|Table Weight Capacity
|Single Unit Weight
|ANSI BIFMA Certified
|Rated For Commercial Use
||Rated For Commercial Use
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.