Updated design meets simplicity of function in this large surface office writing desk. The streamlined, modern look of this home office desk will make taking care of the monthly household expenses, working from home or browsing the internet a more pleasant experience. The small footprint is great for apartments or dorm rooms while the spacious top provides plenty of space for your laptop and writing materials. Small but mighty is an apt description for this modern laptop desk. The laminate top will resist scractches and nicks to retain it's great looks while the powder coated frame desk supports your work setup or treasured keepsakes. This desk will add a sleek appeal with its sturdy leg design with stabilizing cross bars that will complement any contemporary work space. Not only is this stylish, minimalistic desk perfect for your home office, it's also great for showcasing photos, holding lamps, plants, or statement pieces in your living room, entryway, or any area of the home. Self-leveling floor glides provide a stable, level work area
- Contemporary Style Computer Desk or Display Table
- Smooth Black Laminate Finish complements any décor
- Spacious Rectangular Desktop will accommodate your laptop and accessories
- Open Base Design with Stabilizing Brace provides plenty of legroom
- Silver Powder Coated Frame Finish resists nicks and scratches
- Self-Leveling Floor Glides ensure a stable level work or display area
- Clean with Water Based Cleaner to remove spills
- Compact writing table provides spacious surface for home office or display purposes
|Single Unit Weight
|ANSI BIFMA Certified
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.