Place this 5' x 7' vintage area rug anywhere in your living space to make a quick and dramatic change. This multi-color area rug on a gray background is a cost effective way to effortlessly transform the look and feel of a room as well as providing other benefits. If your flooring has flaws that you don't want visitors to notice or tends to get cold when the temperature drops, a traditional style area rug will lend classic style while hiding an eyesore as well as keeping your feet warm. Long lasting comfort paired with a budget friendly price point make this area rug ideal for busy families. Made from lightweight but highly durable micro polyester, this rug is fade and stretch resistant to retain it's great looks and polyester is super soft to feel plush on your feet. Highly affordable and free of allergens, this microfiber area rug will help both you and your wallet breathe easier. Nobody has time for high-maintenance items so stain resistance and ease of cleaning make this beautiful area rug a must have. Dirt is quickly vacuumed away while water-based spills can be blotted with a dry cloth. Ideal for your living room, home office or bedroom, this thick area rug will be an asset to any decor.
- 5' x 7' Distressed Vintage Medallion Design Area Rug
- Suitable for Multiple Flooring Types
- Ultra-Soft Micro Polyester Threads for supreme comfort
- Fade and Stretch Resistant Synthetic Fibers for long-lasting use
- Prevents Dust Mites, Mold and Other Allergens from thriving
- Reduces Noise from footsteps and absorbs sound from the air
- Greater Insulating Value provides warmth from cold surfaces such as hardwood and basement flooring
- Easily Cleaned with regular vacuuming, blot water-based stains with a dry cloth
- Decorative area rug ideal for the living room, bedroom, home office or den
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.