If you've purchased a new mattress or just want to preserve the one you have this king size waterproof mattress protector is just what you need. No matter what kind of mattress is on your bed, this cotton top mattress guard will help to keep it looking great year after year. The breathable, waterproof membrane repels fluids that can leave a permanent stain and odor on your bedding. If you get overheated while sleeping, spill your late night snack or have accidents from potty training toddlers this king bed mattress protector will wick away moisture and block stains from reaching your mattress. The elasticized fitted design stretches up to 18 inches deep to accommodate most mattresses and is noiseless for a restful nights sleep. Rest easy knowing that this mattress protector is vinyl and phthalate free. The snug fitted sheet design makes this mattress shield easy to take on and off and is completely machine washable for your convenience. Whether it's your long term bedding or a temporary sleeping arrangement, purchasing a mattress can be a significant investment so protect your sleep space and your warranty by preventing stains with this king size mattress protector.
- Premium Waterproof Mattress Protector
- Smooth Cotton Top wicks away moisture for comfortable sleep
- 100% Waterproof Membrane prohibits liquids and bodily fluids from reaching your mattress
- Vinyl-Free materials safe for the whole family
- Elastic Corners and Fitted Design Suitable For 10" - 18" Mattresses
- Prevents Bed Bugs, Dust Mites and Allergens
- Noiseless for a peaceful night's sleep
- Machine Wash in Cold Water, Tumble Dry on Low Heat
- Hypoallergenic mattress protector safeguards your investment - pair with our pocket spring mattress in a box
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.