Develop young kids social skills with collaborative wave activity tables that encourages working together. Wave classroom tables instantly modernizes your classroom to bring excitement to the learning environment. Nest two or more activity tables together as your groups become larger. Built to last through many class turnovers the thermal fused laminate top is scratch, stain and warp resistant. An attractive black powder coated finish protects the upper legs from scratches and height adjustable chrome lower legs give you the flexibility to raise or lower the table a full 9" in 1" increments. Self-leveling nylon floor glides keep the table from wobbling and protect your floor by sliding smoothly when you need to move it. Mix various shaped activity tables around the classroom for kids to interact and define workspaces. This table accommodates six 12" or 14" seat plastic stackable school chairs or ergonomic shell stack chairs around its frame. For the ultimate classroom setup add our soft seating collaborative circle and moon shaped ottomans to add color and safety.
- Half Circle Flexible Collaborative Wave Activity Table with long-lasting Scratch and Stain Resistant Top
- Nest table with an additional collaborative half circle table or rectangular wave table
- 1" Thick Thermal Fused Laminate Top with Black Edge Band
- 16 Gauge Tubular Steel Legs adjust in 1" increments
- Black Powder Coated Upper Legs and Chrome Lower Legs
- Self-Leveling Nylon Floor Glides prevent scratches and wobbling
- Recommended Grade Level: Preschool - 2nd Grade
- Recommended Seating Capacity: 6 children
- Recommended Usage: home school, classroom, playroom, daycare, arts and crafts
|Fixed Table Top Thickness Fixed
|Fixed Leg Width
|Minimum Leg Height Min
|Maximum Leg Height Max
|Minimum Leg Spacing Width Min
|Maximum Leg Spacing Width Max
|Fixed Leg Spacing Length
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.