Add distinct aesthetic to your restaurant, bar, hospitality dining space, or home with the unmatched look of a butcher block top. Environmental-friendly, the durably crafted solid wood table top showcases the beauty of multiple wood types. The heavy-duty thick top will last you for as long as your restaurant is open for business. While scratch resistant, cutting directly on the table top may damage the UV treated surface finish. Use a damp cloth with an alcohol disinfectant containing 70% or higher alcohol concentration followed by a dry cloth to keep your top spotless and germ free. Bring warmth to your dining room with a kitchen butcher block top. Multi-variations in the color add dimension to this smooth tabletop. Complete your rectangular wood dining table with a 23.5" x 29.5" table x-base or 24" round table base. Designed to deliver long-lasting performance for a first-rate dining experience.
- Commercial Grade Industrial Style Dining Barstools
- 500 lb. Seating Capacity accommodates most users
- Easily cleaned with a damp cloth to remove spills
- Mortis and Tenon construction with metal wood screw reinforcements for added stability
- Support Bar includes footrest for better posture and pressure relief
- Walnut Finished Solid Beechwood Frame with Protective Floor Glides
- Seat Size: 15.25"W x 15.25"D x 28.5"H; Back Size: 15"W x 14.75"H
- No Assembly Required
|Fixed Table Top Thickness Fixed
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.