Prepare for a new year by incorporating these modern flexible learning table sets in your classroom that are designed to encourage all students to participate in group learning. You can create unlimited combinations using various shapes and colors. With our ergonomic shell student chairs included there is no need to shop around. Practical for any class setting this school table group will last you for many years with its durable thermal fused laminate top that is scratch, stain and warp resistant. Height adjustable chrome lower legs give you the flexibility to raise or lower the table. Self-leveling nylon floor glides keep the table from wobbling and protect your floor by sliding smoothly when you need to move it. Purchase our pre-built table and chair bundle for your classroom, daycare, Sunday school or home. The plastic stack chairs with 14" seat height are ideal for kindergarteners through 3rd grade students.
- 8 Piece Flexible Learning Wave Activity Table Set with Stack Chairs
- Activity Table Size: 47.5"W x 48"L x 16.25-25.25"H
- 1" Thick Thermal Fused Laminate Top is Scratch and Stain Resistant Top
- 16 Gauge Tubular Steel Legs adjust in 1" increments
- Black Powder Coated Upper Legs and Chrome Lower Legs
- Self-Leveling Nylon Floor Glides prevent scratches and wobbling
- Classroom Chair Size: 16"W x 15.5"D x 23.75"H; Back Size: 11.5"W x 11"H; Seat Size: 12"W x 11.5"D x 14"H
- Ergonomic shell stack chair is UV, heat, and cold protected
- Bright Nickel, non-corrosive chrome plated frame finish
- Space-saving design for the classroom, stacks 12 high
|Table Weight Capacity
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
Home Office Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.