Create a flexible classroom environment with mobile activity tables that nest together for group learning. Students will have plenty of working space on this 3-piece nesting classroom table with two half circle end pieces and a rectangular middle table. Complete with seating by pairing with our ergonomic shell stack chairs. Built to last through many class turnovers the thermal fused laminate top is scratch, stain and warp resistant. An attractive black powder coated finish protects the upper legs from scratches and height adjustable chrome lower legs give you the flexibility to raise or lower the table a full 8" in 1" increments. Locking casters allow you to lock each caster as needed to move or lock in place. 21st century Gen Z and Gen Alpha generations are learning at a faster pace and require modern furnishings and technology to focus their attention. Collaboration doesn't happen only in the classroom, add this office group table in your conference room or flexible learning space for team members to gather around. Create unlimited combinations using various shaped nesting activity tables in your classroom, lab, or library.
- Flexible Learning Wave Activity Table Set nests for large groups
- 1" Thick Thermal Fused Laminate Top is Scratch and Stain Resistant Top
- Protective Black Edge Band
- 16 Gauge Tubular Steel Legs adjust in 1" increments
- Black Powder Coated Upper Legs and Chrome Lower Legs
- Locking Casters can be locked while in use
- Recommended Grade Level: 1st Grade - Adult
- Recommended Seating Capacity: 6 adults or children
- Recommended Usage: home school, classroom, playroom, office, meeting spaces
- Half Circle Table Size: 30"W x 60"L x 21.25-30.25"H ; Rectangle Table Size: 26"W x 60"L x 21.25-30.25"H
|Fixed Caster Width Fixed
|Fixed Table Top Thickness Fixed
|Fixed Leg Width
|Minimum Leg Height Min
|Maximum Leg Height Max
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
Home Office Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.