Develop students interpersonal skills with these flexible learning wave activity tables that are shaped for group learning success. Students will have plenty of working space on this 3-piece nesting classroom table with two half circle end pieces and a rectangular middle table. Complete with seating by pairing with our ergonomic shell stack chairs. Built to last through many class turnovers the thermal fused laminate top is scratch, stain and warp resistant. An attractive black powder coated finish protects the upper legs from scratches and height adjustable chrome lower legs give you the flexibility to raise or lower the table a full 9" in 1" increments. Self-leveling nylon floor glides keep the table from wobbling and protect your floor by sliding smoothly when you need to move it. Students of the 21st century will look forward to learning on modern classroom tables, do not allow your classroom setting to fall behind. Create unlimited combinations using various shaped nesting activity tables in your classroom, lab, or library.
- Flexible Learning Wave Activity Table Set nests for large groups
- 1" Thick Thermal Fused Laminate Top is Scratch and Stain Resistant Top
- Protective Black Edge Band
- 16 Gauge Tubular Steel Legs adjust in 1" increments
- Black Powder Coated Upper Legs and Chrome Lower Legs
- Self-Leveling Nylon Floor Glides prevent scratches and wobbling
- Recommended Grade Level: Preschool - 2nd Grade
- Recommended Seating Capacity: 6 children
- Recommended Usage: home school, classroom, playroom, daycare
- Half Circle Table Size: 30"W x 60"L x 16.25-25.25"H ; Rectangle Table Size: 26"W x 60"L x 16.25-25.25"H
|Fixed Table Top Thickness Fixed
|Fixed Leg Width
|Minimum Leg Height Min
|Maximum Leg Height Max
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
Home Office Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.