Complete your restaurant, break room or cafeteria with this table top and base configuration. This set is designed for commercial use to withstand the daily rigors in the hospitality industry. This set will also make a great option for your home as a dining table or in the rec room. The reversible black or mahogany top allows you to choose your color of choice and then affix to the base. Surface is heat, scratch and moisture resistant. Use a mild detergent and water, dry clean to keep your tables spotless. The convenient foot rest is the perfect accessory for a bar table, especially in the hospitality industry. Whether you are just starting your business or upgrading your furniture this table set will complete the look.
- Bar Height Hospitality Table
- Top Size: 30"W x 48"L
- 1.125" Thick Mahogany Laminate Top with Melamine Core and Black T-Mold Protective Edging
- Heat, Scratch and Moisture Resistant
- Clean top with mild detergent\/water and cloth dry
- 23.5" x 29.5" Table X-Base with 3" Dia. Bar Height Column
- Base Size: 23.5"W x 29.5"D x 42"H
- Easy 2-Piece Base Assembly with Single Bolt, with Top Plate Pre-Welded to Column
- Cast Iron Construction with Black Powder Coated Finish and 16" Diameter Chrome Foot Ring
- Designed for Commercial Use
|Fixed Foot Ring Width Fixed
|Single Unit Weight
|Fixed Table Top Thickness Fixed
|Metal Gauge Thickness
|Rated For Commercial Use
||Rated For Commercial Use
|ANSI BIFMA Certified
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.