Complete your restaurant, break room or cafeteria with this reversible table top. The reversible laminate top features two different laminate finishes. Choose your color of choice and bolt to the compatible sized base. Surface is heat, scratch and moisture resistant. Use a mild detergent and water, dry clean to keep your tables spotless. This table top is designed for commercial use so you will be assured it will withstand the daily rigors in the hospitality industry.
- Folding Stadium Chair with Carrying Handle Grip for all indoor and outdoor events
- Lightweight Portable Chair weighs a mere 7.6 pounds for easy transport
- Black Aluminum Frame Holds Up to 500 Pounds Weight Capacity for a worry free seating experience
- 3" Thick Padded Seat with CAL 117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Bleacher Hook and Rubber Bottom Grips stabilize chair on benches
- Spot Clean durable canvas covers with a wet cloth, for tough stains use a solvent based cleaner
- Folded Size: 18"W x 15.5"D x 6"H
- Stadium Chair with Back Support provides supreme comfort for athletic events, concerts, school programs and graduations and visits to the park
- No Assembly Required
|Single Unit Weight
|Fixed Table Top Thickness Fixed
|Rated For Commercial Use
||Rated For Commercial Use
|ANSI BIFMA Certified
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.