Upgrade your educational furniture with this multi-purpose table for learning, crafting and snack time. Perfect as a classroom table, the safety rounded corners reduce injury around rambunctious toddlers. The neutral tone focuses children on learning assignments. Adjustable height legs give you the flexibility to raise or lower to accommodate kids up to the age of 7. Children appreciate having their own area within the common areas of the home to perform a variety of tasks. Host parties and play dates while accommodating 8 children around this moon shaped plastic table. Don't let spills ruin the fun, the low maintenance top is easy to clean. Moon shaped classroom tables allow the teacher to be the focus on one side during small group sessions. This plastic table is heavy-duty for use in preschools, daycares and playrooms. Pair with our natural plastic stackable school chairs for a complete table and chair ensemble.
- Moon Shaped Activity Table
- 220 lb. Static Load Capacity
- 1.5" Thick Textured Top with Safety Rounded Corners
- Overall Width at Curve: 22.25"; Cutout Depth: 13.5"
- Welded Steel Frame adds extra stability
- Height Adjustable Steel Legs adjust in 1" increments
- Recommended Seat Height: 6.5-14"H
- Recommended Seating Capacity: 8 Children or 6 Children and 1 Adult
- Recommended Grade Level: Preschool - 2nd Grade
- Ideal for use in the home, classroom, preschool, daycare, church or playroom
|Fixed Table Top Thickness Fixed
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.