Setup a collaborative table set for kids to interact by using crescent shaped activity tables. Designed for safety around rambunctious toddlers, the table has rounded corners and the plastic stack chairs are constructed of metal-free materials. This activity table set serves as a play and learning table for the classroom or home. Built for comfort, the shell chairs are a one-piece contoured designed to promote proper posture. Not only are these chairs designed properly, but they are lightweight so kids can feel independent by moving the chairs themselves. With this play activity table set setup in the playroom you're always prepared for play dates and birthday parties. Low in maintenance, these toddler chairs and activity table wipe clean with ease after snacks. This play activity table set will be your all purpose set for meal time, snacks, crafts and learning activities. As your child grows out of the 10" seat chair, replace with our 12" plastic stackable school chair or 13.25" plastic stackable school chair.
- Kids Table and Chair Set with 10.5" High Seats
- Round Table: 25.125"W x 35.5"D x 14.5-23.5"H, Cutout Length: 26"L; 220 lb. Static Load Capacity
- 1" Thick Smooth Laminate Top with Safety Rounded Corners
- Height Adjustable Steel Legs adjust in 1" increments
- Plastic Stack Chair: 12.625"W x 13.5"D x 20"H; 154 lb. Static Load Capacity
- Back Size: 11"W x 10.75"H; Seat Size: 10"W x 10"D x 10.5"H
- Contoured polypropylene shell
- No metal parts prevent injury to small children
- Recommended for Preschool Ages
- Ideal for use in the home, classroom, preschool, daycare, church or playroom
|Fixed Table Top Thickness Fixed
|Table Weight Capacity
|Table Top Material
|Table Top Color
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.