Your lobby or reception area is the forefront of your business and providing distinguished and comfortable seating is the first step towards making a great impression. Featuring a taut seat and back with foam filled cushions, these chairs provide optimum support for long hours of sitting. This collection offers modular pieces that will allow you to reconfigure the space to accommodate your guests as your business grows. Purchase this complete set and add on any additional pieces now or later.
- Contemporary Reception Set
- Modernize Your Business Office or Entry Way
- Add on pieces as your business grows
- Modular components make reconfiguring easy with endless possibilities
- Melrose White LeatherSoft Upholstery
- Exposed Embellished Stitching
- Taut Back and Seat
- Foam Filled Cushions
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Locking Bolt Connects Chairs
- Brushed Stainless Steel Base with Adjustable Floor Glides
- LeatherSoft is leather and polyurethane for added Softness and Durability
- Set Includes:
- Convex Chair: (3)
- Overall Size: 41.5"W x 25.25"D x 27"H
- Seat Size: 21.5-41.5"W x 20.25"D x 16"H
- Back Size: 21.5"W x 9"H
|Fixed Back Height From Seat
|Fixed Seat Depth
|Fixed Seat Height
|Single Unit Weight
|Rated For Commercial Use
||Rated For Commercial Use
|ANSI BIFMA Certified
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.