Your lobby or reception area is the forefront of your business and providing distinguished and comfortable seating is the first step towards making a great impression. Featuring a taut seat and back with foam filled cushions, these chairs provide optimum support for long hours of sitting. This collection offers modular pieces that will allow you to reconfigure the space to accommodate your guests as your business grows. Purchase this complete set and add on any additional pieces now or later.
- Contemporary Reception Set
- Black LeatherSoft Upholstery
- Track Arms
- Smooth Fixed Back and Tufted Fixed Seat
- Foam Filled Cushions with CAL 117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Exposed Accent Bar and Integrated Stainless Steel Frame
- Sectional: 141"W x 28.5-141"D x 27.25"H
- Middle Chair (6): 28"W x 28.75"D x 27.25"H
- Left and Right Corner Chair (2 Left & 1 Right): 28.5"W x 28.5"D x 27.5"H
- No Assembly Required; LeatherSoft is leather and polyurethane for added Softness and Durability
- Exposed Accent Bar
- Integrated Stainless Steel Frame
- LeatherSoft is leather and polyurethane for added Softness and Durability
- Set Includes:
- Sofa (1): 79"W x 28.75"D x 27.25"H
- Four Seat Sofa: 113"W x 28.5"D x 27.25"H
- Middle Chair (2): 28"W x 28.75"D x 27.25"H
- Left and Right Corner Chair (1 Left & 1 Right): 28.5"W x 28.5"D x 27.5"H
|Single Unit Weight
|Fixed Arm Height From Floor
|Fixed Arm Height From Seat
|Fixed Back Height From Seat
|Fixed Seat Depth
|Fixed Seat Height
|Metal Gauge Thickness
|Rated For Commercial Use
||Rated For Commercial Use
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Includes 12 months warranty on parts and labor and an additional 6 months for parts.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.