At the end of a long day you need a place to take a rest or put your feet up and relax. Featuring bomber jacket LeatherSoft upholstery, this elegantly designed saddle shaped wing ottoman is just what you need. The 4 point alloy base and curved seat add a modern vibe to this classic piece. LeatherSoft is leather and polyurethane for Softness and Durability. This stool ottoman is thickly padded with CAL 117 fire retardant foam to provide supreme comfort. This exceptionally durable ottoman is constructed with a fiberglass shell which will hold up to heavy use. This innovative contemporary ottoman will bring comfort and trend-setting style to your living room, entryway, bedroom or anywhere you need an extra seat. Easily clean this saddle style ottoman with a solvent based cleaner, no water needed, to keep it looking new. This versatile faux leather living room ottoman can be used as a seat for extra guests or as a footstool when paired with our LeatherSoft wing chair.
- Bomber Jacket LeatherSoft Saddle Wing Ottoman
- 500 lb. Seating Capacity accommodates most users
- Use a Solvent Based Cleaner - No Water - to Easily Clean Spills
- Foam Padded Seat for supreme comfort
- CAL 117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Fiberglass Frame and Alloy Base with Protective Floor Glides
- Assembles within 10 minutes for quick setup
- LeatherSoft is Leather and Polyurethane for Softness and Durability
- Pair with our Swivel Wing Chair for a complete look
- Retro look faux leather wing ottoman ideal for your living room, den, home office, or professional work space
|Fixed Base Length Fixed
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.