Char-Rock Broilers: GCCB-48 General Foodservice 48-Inch-Wide Char-Rock
This 48 inches wide Lava Rock Charbroiler unit gives you the ample space needed to grill:
This large char-rock is set on a bed of stones placed above the burners to evenly distribute the heat toward the food, while the lava rocks catch the drippings to create a more flavorful smoke and dramatic flare-up.
General offers different model sizes to fit your kitchen's needs.
Shop General's Char Rock Broilers or view our Countertop Equipment section for similar items
- The 48 inch lava rock charbroiler is available in either liquid propane (LP) or natural gas (NG)
- Moreover, the durable stainless steel body construction is easy to maintain and allow for long life span
- Also, the unit is reversible, since it has heavy duty cast iron grilling grates (different grill marks on each side)
- This model is field convertible from Liquid Propane to Natural Gas and vice versa, meaning that electricity is not needed
- Additionally, the grates are in individual sections and designed to be tilted for different heating levels
- Manually controlled two (2) 35,000 BTU independent burners for total of 70,000 BTU's
- Large burner control dials
- Furthermore, Lava Rock Kit and Holding Rack accessory included
- Bottom-mounted drip tray for easy clean up
- Angled sidewalls and bottom plate reflect accurate heat distribution
- Easily monitored gas valve and continuous pilot provide simple, reliable regulation of the gas burner
- Adjustable stainless steel feet for stability
- Back and Side Splashes protect walls and countertops
- NSF and ETL approved, units meet all required gas cooking appliance safety standards, codes, and performance regulations
- Shipping Weight: 314 LB
- Dimensions: 48 W x 27.6 D x 15.2 H (1219mm W x 701mm D x 386mm H)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.