Hot Plates for Cooking: GCHP-24-4 Hot Plate with 4 Burners, 24-Inch-Wide, 100 000 BTU/hr
This is perfect for busy food service operations that are tight on space, easily adding compact convenience to your kitchen!
With a countertop model, the unit is space efficient allowing you to cook without a full-size range.
This model from our propane hot plate collections is equipped with boasting 25,000 BTU burners, so your high-demanding kitchen environment can perform and prepare quickly:
- stir-fry s
- 24 inch hot plate is available in either liquid propane (LP) or natural gas (NG)
- Durable stainless steel body construction is easy to maintain and allow for long life span
- Reversible, heavy duty cast iron trivets
- Field convertible from LP to NG and vice versa, electricity is not needed
- Manually controlled four (4) 25,000 BTU independent burners for total of 100,000 BTU's
- Large burner control dials
- Easy access front panel pilot adjustment
- Durable anti-clogging dual ported burners
- Bottom-mounted waste tray for easy clean up
- Easily monitored gas valve and continuous pilot provide simple, reliable regulation of the gas burner
- Adjustable stainless steel feet for stability
- NSF and ETL approved, units meet all required gas cooking appliance safety standards, codes, and performance regulations
- Shipping Weight: 125 LB / 56.69 KG
- Dimensions: 24" W x 27.6" D x 12.7" H (601mm W x 701mm D x 323mm H)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.