Griddles: GCMG-24 Griddle Grill, 24-Inches-Wide 6 0,000 BTU
This General flat top grill for cooking is small and therefore free up valuable kitchen space. Our commercial griddles are ideal for compact foodservice applications.
- The manually controlled two 30,000 BTU burners sit underneath the grill with 3/4 thick griddle plates that heat quickly and retain heat for hours of use.
- This unit totals 6 0,000 BTU for even cooking.
This 24-inches-wide flat top grill is ideal for preparing:
- grilled cheese
- and other delicious dishes.
- This 24 inch griddle is available in either liquid propane or natural gas
- The durable stainless steel body construction is easy to maintain and allow for long life span
- Furthermore, this flat top grill is designed with heavy duty stainless steel full cooking depth with dual ported burners
- Field convertible from LP to NG and vice versa, electricity is not needed
- Manually controlled two (2) 30,000 BTU independent burners for total of 60,000 BTU's
- Large burner control dials
- Bottom welded, 3/4" thick griddle plate for accurate, even heat distribution
- Bottom-mounted large open drip tray for easy clean up
- Angled sidewalls and bottom plate reflect accurate heat distribution
- Easily monitored gas valve and continuous pilot provide simple, reliable regulation of the gas burner
- Adjustable stainless steel feet for stability
- Back and Side Splashes protect walls and countertops
- NSF and ETL approved, units meet all required gas cooking appliance safety standards, codes, and performance regulations
- Shipping Weight: 195LB/000 KG
- Dimensions: 24" W x 27.6" D x 15.2" H (610mm W x 701mm D x 386mm H)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.