Charbroiler: GCRB-48 General Foodservice 48-Inch-Wide Char Broil Commercial Grill
This large Charbroiler by General is perfect for countertops in any commercial kitchen. Our natural gas charbroilers are also available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Our units give you the ample space needed to grill:
The burners on this large 48-inch-wide model are positioned under a radiant (an angled piece of metal) to direct the heat up toward the grates and food for consistent and quality cooking. This angle also channels grease away from the flame and into the drip tray for easier clean-up.
Learn more on our different charbroilers units and view more models from our C ountertop Equipment collection
- 48 inch radiant charbroiler is available in either liquid (LP) propane or natural gas (NG)
- Field convertible from LP to NG and vice versa, electricity is not needed
- Durable stainless steel body construction is easy to maintain and allows for a long life span
- Reversible, heavy duty cast iron grilling grates (different grill marks on each side)
- Grates are in individual sections and designed to be tilted for different heating levels
- Manually controlled four (4) 35,000 BTU independent burners for total of 140,000 BTU's
- Large burner control dials
- Bottom-mounted drip tray for easy clean up
- Angled sidewalls and bottom plate reflect accurate heat distribution
- Easily monitored gas valve and continuous pilot provide simple, reliable regulation of the gas burner
- Adjustable stainless steel feet for stability
- Back and Side Splashes protect walls and countertops
- NSF and ETL approved, units meet all required gas cooking appliance safety standards, codes, and performance regulations
- Shipping Weight: 256 LB / 116 KG
- Dimensions: 48" W x 27.6" D x 15.2" H (1219mm W x 701mm D x 386mm H)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.