GFW-100D Portable Food Warmer for Countertops in Stainless Steel, with Drain
General Food Warmer is ideal for serving hot foods at a
- Restaurant buffet line
- Concession stand
- Entertainment facilities
- Hospitality suites
- Self-serve stations
- And much more
Constructed from durable stainless steel, the sanitary electric countertop unit holds your prepared foods at safe temperatures. An adjustable thermostat allows for precise control to ensure your food is served at the correct serving temperature and the heating system distributes heat evenly to prevent hot spots.
This model is versatile and will accommodate all standard size pans. Weighting only 10 lbs. the portable food warmer is light weight, and the drain makes it easy to clean.
Learn more on countertop equipment inventory from General
- Electric, light weight food warmer is ideal for restaurants, entertainment suites, hospitality venues, food trucks and catering
- The unit weights only 10lbs total
- This electric food warmer is constructed of corrosion resistant stainless steel warmer will warm, heat and hold prepared food in a sanitary well at safe temperatures
- Furthermore, it is designed with a drain, so the unit is easy to clean and maintain
- Adjustable thermostat allows operators to control and serve food at correct temperatures
- The unique heating system operates at 1200 Watts and distributes heal evenly to prevent hot spots
- Serving capacity of 6.3 gallons / 24 liters and can accommodate all standard size serving pans
- Food warmer is light weight at 10 LB/4.5 KG, is easily portable and fits most countertop serving areas
- Voltage: 120/60/1
- Product weight is 10 lbs (4.5 KG)
- Dimensions: 13.375" W x 23" D x 9.375" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Includes 12 months warranty on parts and labor and an additional 6 months for parts.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.