Gas Range: GR4-24 Gas Range Stove 24-Inch-Wide in Stainless Steel
General Cooking Ranges are ideal for your commercial kitchen, with their stove top and ovens. This model is capable of handling an array of cooking, and is available in both Liquid Propane or Natural Gas options.
The range top on this 24-inches-wide model is perfect for cooking up:
And much more, while the oven can cook to perfection your favorite:
- fish entree
The stainless steel construction on this gas range stove provides for durability, longer product life, and easy cleaning.
Click here to view more ranges options from General Foodservice
- The gas range oven for cooking is made of stainless steel front, sides, back riser, lift-off high shelf
- 6 Stainless steel adjustable legs
- 30,000 BTU/hr open top burners with lift-off heads
- Manual pilot system (one pilot per two burners)
- 12 x 12 cast iron open burner grates
- 30,000 BTU/hr standard oven
- The Oven thermostat adjusts from 250° to 500°F
- This gas range features two oven racks (included) with four rack positions
- Welded frame for heavy duty usage
- Pull out Crumb Tray, accessible from the front
- Insulated stainless steel oven door
- Stainless steel handle for oven door
- NSF and ETL approved, units meet all required gas cooking appliance safety standards, codes, and performance regulations
- Product Weight: 278 LB / 126 KG
- Shipping Weight: 335 LB / 151.9 KG
- Product Dimensions: 24" W x 32.2" D x 60.35" H
- Oven Cavity Dimensions: 13.7" W x 25.8" D x 20.6" H
- Optional accessories: Oven Racks
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.