Food Slicers: GSE009 Manual Food Slicer with 9 Inch Knife, Light Duty
This General food slicer is suited to handle lower volumes of slicing of various food items such as:
- processed meats
- hard cheese
- and much more
This compact unit is ideal for commercial applications needing efficient slicing for under 4 hours per day.
Commercial food slicer comes with a sharp and durable nine inch blade which is designed for serving your commercial kitchen's needs with excellence for all lighter duty tasks. This unit is the best solution for:
- Small sandwich shops
- Food trucks
Learn more on our food slicers, including medium and heavy duty models
- Manual slicer is constructed of stain resistant cast anodized aluminum
- Mounted full knife rim guard, regulator plate lock, and knife cover interlock provide a safe operation and are easy to clean after use
- Slicer is supplied with a high carbon, chrome plated knife with sharpener
- Efficient and powerful high torque" knife drive system ensures consistent power transfer for smooth operation
- 4 rubberized legs are ideal for countertop use, prevents slicer from slipping or scratching food prep surface
- Cut capacity width is 7.5" x 5" (191mm x 127mm) with a thickness cut of .5625" (143mm)
- Meets ETL requirements and standards
- Recommended to use up to four hours daily
- The knife - blade d iameter measures nine inches (9", 229mm) and is best used with processed meats, hard cheese and vegetables
- Operation voltage is 110/60/1 with power of 0.16 HP
- Manual compact slicer weighs 38 LB /17 KG
- Dimensions: 17.7" W x 14.9" D x 13.8" H, (450mm W x 378mm D x 350mm H)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.