- Four models to meet a wide range of space and capacity requirements.
- Wider bins accommodate larger icemakers and side-by-side installation of smaller cubers and flakers.
- Extra large door openings provide maximum access for ice removal and bin cleaning.
- Extra low door sills allow users to easily reach ice at the bottom of the bin.
- Stainless steel exterior standard.
- Heavy-duty support even heavy stacks of icemakers.
- Non-corroding polyethylene-lined walls eliminate pitting and staining from released chlorine and makes cleaning easy.
- Non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation bonds shell and lining.
- Stainless steel bin tops are custom cut for specific icemaker(s) to be used.
- Rigid stainless steel lift doors to withstand heavy use.
- Fully replaceable gasket seals door opening to reduce meltage.
- Dimensions (WxDxH) : 42" (with 6" legs) x 35" x 41"
- Made In the USA
- Spec Sheet
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.