Maxx Cold MXMC49HC School Milk Cooler 49 Inch Wide in Stainless Steel, Stores up to Twelve 13" Wide Milk Crates
The compact all stainless-steel 49-inch-wide milk cooler model offers a durable, efficient and is a low maintenance solution for milk crate cooling and storage for school cafeterias.
This commercial milk cooler is energy efficient and environment friendly since it is engineered with urethane foam insulated walls and door.
The cold wall construction keeps the temperature consistent at 36°F to 38°F (2°C to 3°C). The interior and exterior of the cabinet are constructed of durable stainless-steel that protects milk bottles, cartons or crates and is easy to clean.
The unit provides a storage capacity of (12) 13"x13"x11" crates or (8) 19"x13"x11" crates. The flip top lid and fold down door allow students, teachers and faculty to easily access beverages.
This milk cooler for schools features:
- A solid-state digital control system
- LED temperature display
- This model is equipped with four swivel casters (two with brakes) for mobility
- features a magnetic gasket that can be easily replaced without any tools.
- The eco-friendly refrigeration system utilizes R290A hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain optimum temperatures allowing contents to be chilled safely and served fresh.
- Interior and exterior is constructed of stainless steel
- Storage capacity of (12) 13"x13"x11" crates or (8) 19"x13"x11" crates
- Urethane insulated walls and door
- Easy to read digital LED temperature display
- Cold wall construction keeps temperatures consistent and holds product between 36° F & 38° F
- Magnetic gasket can be easily replaced without any tools
- Includes a set of four 4" casters, two (2) with brakes
- Available in 120V/60Hz/1pH and International voltage options
Spec Sheet Manual Brochure (Digital)