Maxx Ice Indoor Glass Door Beverage Center, Stainless Steel Handle with Black Exterior and 3 Cubic Feet of Storage Capacity
Perfect for any indoor entertainment space, the glass door beverage center can be installed freestanding or built into cabinetry with a storage capacity of up to 3 cubic ft. The compact refrigerator features a multi-pane glass door to regulate temperature and the interior features an energy efficient LED interior light to illuminate and easily identify beverages and refrigerator contents. The design features four sleek sturdy wire shelves, four adjustable leveling feet and an electronic control panel with LCD digital display. Model Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 14.5" (368mm) W x 23" (584mm) D x 33.5" (851mm) H
- Designed and certified for both residential and commercial applications
- Beverage Center has a storage capacity of 3 cubic ft. (85 L)
- Multi-pane glass door is energy efficient
- Energy efficient interior LED lighting - ability to toggle between white and blue light
- Supplied with four (4) metallic wire sturdy shelves
- Holding temperature: 35 to 40 degrees fahrenheit
- Constructed of multi-pane glass door with stainless steel handle and black exterior
- Digital controls maintain optimum temperature
- Can be installed free standing or built into cabinetry
- Easy to clean, low-maintenance ABS interior
- Equipped with integrated condensate evaporator therefore no drain line connection is needed
- Polyurethane foam insulation provides outstanding thermal regulation and energy efficiency
- Air-cooled condenser
- Available in 120V/60Hz/1pH
- International voltage available
- Environmentally friendly, CFC & HCFC free R-134A
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.