Maxx Ice, Intelligent Series, 320 lb Self-Contained Ice Machine with 100 lb Built-in Ice Storage Bin
Intelligent Series Ice Machines are designed to consume up to 40% less water than similar competitor units and produce ice up to 20% faster. Maxx Ice Intelligent Series self-contained, air-cooled ice machines are perfect for any free-standing or built-in applications for foodservice, hospitality and entertainment industries. The durable stainless steel and black trim exterior is easy to clean and service. and produce either full or half dice ice cubes. The polyethylene storage bin liner includes an antimicrobial agent for improved sanitation as well as an interior LED light to illuminate ice when bin door is open. The digital controls and front-breathing design with vertical evaporator will deliver years of reliable ice production. Supplied with four 6" black leveling legs and 5-15P NEMA plug allow for easy installation. Ice makers meet Energy Star, UL and NSF guidelines and available in 120V and international voltage available upon request.. Ice Type & Size (W x D x H)- Half dice cube
- 1/2" (13mm) W x 7/8" (22mm) D x 7/8" (22mm) H
Model Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 30" (762mm) W x 28" (711mm) D x 39" (986mm) H
- Unit 148 lbs (67 kg) and shipping 164 lbs (74.4 kg)
- Compact, self-contained unit can be installed freestanding or built-in
- Ideal for foodservice, entertainment, healthcare, grocery, institutions, education and convenience store applications
- Ice machine will produce up to 328 lbs (148 kg) of half dice ice cubes daily and has a storage capacity of up to 100 lbs (45 kg) providing the right amount of ice for restaurants, cafeteria's, bars, bakeries and cafe's
- Exterior is constructed of stainless steel and black trim that is easy to clean
- User friendly, exterior diagnostic digital controller display is intuitive
- The intelligent digital screen displays ice machine status and temperature
- Antimicrobial agent within polyethylene storage bin liner, improves sanitation
- Interior LED light within the ice bin illuminates ice
- Automatic cleaning cycle and bin overflow prevention
- Front breathing, air-cooled designed is energy efficient
- Model meets NSF, UL and Energy Star guidelines
- 3/4 inch gravity drain is required
- Four 6" in black leveling legs are easy to install
- Supplied with ice scoop and 6 foot 5-15P NEMA cord set
- Ice machine is available in 115V/60Hz /1pHz
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.