Premium Outdoor Free-standing Ice Machine: Maxx Ice MIM50P-O 15-Inch-Wide Outdoor Compact Ice Maker (65lbs Clear Ice) with Drain Pump, ENERGY STAR - Stainless Steel
This premium and elegant compact ice maker produces up to 65lbs of clear restaurant quality ice cubes per day so you will never run out of ice again. High quality durable components allow it to be one of the only household ice machines with commercial UL and NSF approvals, so it can also be used in restaurants, bars, hotels, offices, stadiums, and more.
- The large 25lb capacity storage bin is brightly illuminated by the internal blue LED each time the door is opened.
- This self-contained ice machine also comes with a built-in drain pump so that you can easily drain the melting ice even if your drain is higher than the drain outlet on the ice maker, providing you more flexibility in where you install it.
- Since the unit is front breathing, it can be built-in under counters, while its finished sides also allow it to be used as a free-standing ice maker as well.
The unit uses a standard household electrical plug for easy installation anywhere and also includes leveling legs to make sure it remains level, a must for any clear ice maker. A perfect addition to your kitchen, garage, game room, basement, patio, or office, this ice machine will make you the ultimate party host.Ice Type & Size (W x D x H)
- Full dice cube
Model Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 7/8" (22mm) W x 7/8" (22mm) D x 7/8" (22mm) H
- 14.6" (370mm) W x 25" (632mm) D x 33.3" (845mm) H
- Unit 92 lbs (41.7 kg) and shipping 101 lbs (45.8 kg)
The Maxx Ice MIM50P Premium series of outdoor ice machines produce up to 65 pounds of ice per day (under ideal conditions). These stylish, durable and easy to install models are perfect for any freestanding or built-in application.Prop65 wording
This appliance requires a properly grounded dedicated circuit using a NEMA rated wall receptacle -do not remove the grounding prong on the plug or the risk of an injury due to shock from the ungroundedelectrical service may occur.This product can expose an individual to chemicals that have been identified by the state ofCalifornia to possibly be dangerous leading to various diseases, birth defects or other humanreproductive system harm. For more information go to WWW.P65Warnings.ca.gov.