Under Counter Ice Maker: MIM85H Maxx Ice Self-Contained 88lb Ice Maker, Air Cooled, in Stainless Steel & Black Trim (25lbs Ice Storage Capacity)
Maxx Ice MIM85H Self-Contained Ice Machine is an air cooled under counter ice maker that produces half dice shaped cubes of up to 88lbs and has a storage capacity of 25lbs.
The compact space saving design is ideal for tight spaces and can be installed freestanding or built-in applications and will meet the production needs of busy restaurants, bars or cafes.
- Constructed of durable stainless steel, black trim door, with a polyethylene interior, this unit is built to last in both residential and commercial environments and has a built-in self-cleaning mode to assist with maintenance.
- This undercounter ice machine is supplied with an ice scoop and a 6' NEMA 5-15P cord set.
- The easy-to-use controls, front-breathing design with vertical evaporator and proven ice making technology will deliver years of reliable ice production.
For optimum performance a water filter is recommend ensuring you are serving the cleanest and freshest ice possible. Ice machine requires a 120V electrical connection and 3/4 gravity drain line for operation. Ice Type & Size (W x D x H)
- Half dice cube
- 1/2" (13mm) W x 7/8" (22mm) D x 7/8" (22mm) H
- 16.7" (424mm) W x 21" (534mm) D x 32.7" (830mm) H
- Unit 93 lbs (42 kg) and shipping 104 lbs (47 kg)
- Compact, self-contained unit can be installed freestanding or built-in
- Ideal for restaurants, cafes or bars, model fits in tights spaces
- Produces up to 88 lbs (40 kg) of half dice ice cubes daily
- Ice maker has a polyethylene interior liner with ice storage capacity of 25 lbs (11 kg)
- Exterior is constructed of stainless steel and black trim that is easy to clean
- Front breathing air-cooled design is energy efficient
- Programmable, solid state, digital electronic control system are intuitive
- Built-in self cleaning mode assist with maintenance
- 3/4 inch gravity drain is required
- Ice machine is available in 120V/60Hz/1pH
- International voltage available Supplied with ice scoop and 6 foot 5-15P NEMA cord set
- Water filter system is recommended for optimum performance
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.