Industrial, rustic concrete finish Hand-painted for the industrial-rustic look of concrete that will look perfect on your deck or patio
Flush-Mount Control Panel
Easy access The flush mounted control panel blends seamlessly with the body while still providing easy access and use.
Natural Looking Ember Bed
Organic lava rock media Natural looking lava rock media covers the burner to create a magical flame pattern
Stainless Steel Burner Made from premium materials, this Patioflame features a stainless burner that provides durable and seamless operation.
- MADE WITH PREMIUM MATERIALS - This flame table is made with high quality materials like cast aluminium for the body and a 304 stainless steel burner to provide durability and longevity
- POWERFUL HEATING - 53,000 BTU's provide loads of light and warmth
- BEST WARRANTY IN THE INDUSTRY - Know your product is covered, this flame table features a 3-year warranty, the best in the industry
- BEAUTIFUL FLAME PATTERN - Natural looking lava rock media covers the burner and helps create a magical flame pattern
- FUEL OPTIONS - Automatically propane gas fueled you have the option of converting to natural gas
- HAND PAINTED - This table sportss the industrial-rustic look of concrete that will look perfect on your deck or patio
- WHERE THE ACTION IS - Bring the Nexus flame table to where the action is. The cast aluminum is light enough to be moved
- A LARGE FLAME TABLE - This flame table is 72-inches (183 cm) in length and 15.5-inches (39.4 cm) tall so there is plenty of room for everyone to enjoy the fire
||15.50 in (39.37 cm)
||27 in (68.58 cm)
||72 in (182.88 cm)
||145.20 lbs. (65.85 kg)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. See pricing in the shopping cart.
Includes 12 months warranty on parts and labor and an additional 6 months for parts.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.