Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish with Reversible Applewood/Cherry Blades, White Alabaster Bowl
The Hadley indoor ceiling fan brightens any small to medium sized room with its classic design. The rich oil rubbed bronze finish is complemented by the elegant white alabaster bowl. Beautiful wood finish blades add warmth to any space. Choose applewood or cherry color options to match your decor. The fan's hugger mount style is perfect for rooms with lower ceilings.
The traditional bowl light kit includes two candelabra base, 40-watt G16-1/2 light bulbs and provides bright illumination.
Ceiling fan, pull chains, 12-inch lead wire, two candelabra-base 40-watt G16-1/2 light bulbs, installation instructions and mounting hardware.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
Product reference number 72130FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Experience year-round comfort--three speeds (high/med/low) and reverse switch for summer/winter operation
- Traditional style 42-inch indoor hugger ceiling fan is finished in oil rubbed bronze with reversible applewood and cherry blades
- Bowl style light kit with white alabaster glass
- Perfect for rooms with low ceilings
- Ideal for rooms up to 100 square feet (10 feet by 10 feet) with low ceilings
- Flush mount design ceiling fan cannot be installed with an extension down rod or remote control.
- High quality motor delivers powerful air movement and quiet performance.
- Increases your comfort level in summer and winter while lowering energy costs.
- Lifetime warranty on motor
- Two-year warranty on all other parts
|Primary Blade Finish
|Secondary Blade Finish
|Blade Pitch (in degrees)
||Silicon Steel Motor 153mm x 10mm
|Lead Wire Length (inches)
|Switch Housing Cap Included
|A) Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blade (inches)
|B) Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House (inches)
|D) Width of Motor Housing (inches)
|F) Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass (inches)
|Blade Length (inches)
|Fan Blade Width (inches)
|Fan Width (inches)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.