The Migali® C-10RM hinged glass door refrigerator is perfect for all your retail and displaying needs. This merchandiser is designed with a robust forced air refrigeration system for cold, uniform temperatures throughout the cabinets interior. This model also incorporates a digital controller and temperature read-out for greater temperature control, increased energy efficiencies and top-of-the-line performance. The C-10RM is equally eye catching, boasting a bright, white exterior with black trimming and a blue and white lighted sign. The interior and lighted sign are both illuminated with energy saving LED lights. The 10 cu/ft interior is space-saving and comes standard with 4 adjustable shelves.
- 10 cu/ft reach-in glass merchandiser refrigerator
- (4) adjustable, epoxy coated wire shelves
- Beautiful ergonomic construction
- Digital temperature controller and read-out
- White powder coated steel exterior and interior with stainless steel floor
- Forced air refrigeration system
- Bottom mount compressor
- Variable fan system for energy savings and humidity management
- Recessed door handles
- LED interior lights & backlight for sign
- Low-E, double pane, hinged glass doors & heavy duty ABS extruded door frame
- Pre-installed casters with leveling legs
- Self closing doors with 90 hold open door feature for loading products
- Door locks
- Migali Industries Protection Plan: 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty, 5 Years Compressor Warranty
- Migali Industries reserves the right to change specifications without notice
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.