The Migali® C-2FB-HC reach-in freezer is excellent for storing all types of food in a commercial kitchen. The reach-in series is designed with a robust forced air refrigeration system for cold, uniform temperatures throughout the cabinets interior. This model also incorporates a digital controller and temperature read-out for greater temperature control, increased energy efficiencies and top-of-the-line performance. The C-2FB-HC is equally eye catching and ergonomic, boasting a high polished stainless steel exterior and interior, rounded door edges and recessed door handles. The 49 cu/ft interior is spacious and comes standard with 6 adjustable shelves, however, an optional bun rack for 18x 26 sheet pans or 12 by 20 hotel pans will also fit inside the interiors cavity.
- 49 cu/ft reach-in freezer
- (6) adjustable, epoxy coated wire shelves
- Beautiful ergonomic construction & rounded corners
- Digital temperature controller and read-out
- All stainless steel exterior and interior
- Forced air refrigeration system for uniform temperatures inside interior
- Bottom mount compressor for hot or greasy kitchens
- Variable fan system for energy savings and humidity management
- Preset for auto-defrost with manual defrost option on control module
- Recessed door handles
- Incandescent door activated door lights
- Pre-installed casters and shelving
- (2) 4 locking casters & (2) 4 non-locking casters
- Door locks
- Self closing doors with 90 hold open door feature for loading products
- Accepts 18 x 26 and 12 x 20 refrigeration bun racks
- Migali Industries Protection Plan: 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty, 5 Years Compressor Warranty
- Migali Industries reserves the right to change specifications without notice
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.